Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to Mommy

For those that know, today is Tiffany's XX birthday. I won't tell what the XX is for, but it is a milestone less than 40... We love her more every year any way. We have to because we get harder to put up with.

The boys and I composed this musical tribute to what a wonderful wife and mommy we have. Take a listen and then I will share the caveats.

Okay this was harder than it looks and I know it looks rough. One thing is for certain. The boys could use a better vocal coach and video editor. Note the following:

1. Catching them right after a nap may not have been ideal.

2. There was some coercion involving watching videos afterward involved.

3. Yes, I should have combed their hair. And changed their shirts.

4. Less than three-year-olds are not the most cooperative vocalists.

5. Did you hear Graeme wander off and start singing to the "air con"? That's what they call air conditioning over here.

6. The "pfffff" at the end is the boys attempting to blow out candles. They don't quite get it yet. They are convinced we have friends coming over for cake tonight.

7. I am not a professional video editor and I had exactly the length of "The Big Plane Trip" DVD run time to complete this project.

1 comment:

grandma said...

I loved it, and I am sure Mommy will treasure it always. The puff, for blowing out the candles, was precious. Thank you for starting back to posting.